Clean smarter, not harder with the iRoom 600 Smart Robot Vacuum. AI learning enables this efficient automated cleaning system to adapt to your unique home environment and schedule, cleaning only when you need it, and quietly tucking itself away when you don't.
- New, and exclusively at Mifo.com.au! The most advanced and reliable automated cleaning system engineered with pride in Australia is now available with free shipping included.
- Complete home navigation with true obstacle avoidance. Advanced sensors allow the iRoom 600 to quickly learn and navigate your unique floor plan, including adapting to changes in layout and sudden obstacles.
- Thoroughly cleans carpets and hard surfaces with ease. Three stage multi-surface cleaning system brushes debris from hard floors and carpets, while edge targeting brushes clean hard to reach places.
- Automatic recharging and smart scheduling. Runs for up to 90 minutes continuously before automatically docking and recharging. Smart scheduling adapts to your daily routine, cleaning when most convenient.
- App and remote control for quick cleaning sessions. Check the status of or control the iRoom 600 while away with the included app for iOS and Android. Quickly start, end, or pause a cleaning session with the included remote control.
What's in the box
- iRoom 600 robot vacuum cleaning unit
- Auto charging base station with standard wall outlet power cord
- Extra hard surface cleaning pads and brushes
- Remote control
- User manual
- App compatible with iOS and Andriod operating systems
- Compatible with all standard home Wi-Fi networks
- Base station compatible with standard wall power outlets
Very pleased with the unit, but as a senior person needed help following what had to be done to use easily
My previous robot vacuum was an LG Roboking which lasted 10 years. With luck so will this new iRoom600. Although early days still, it cleans and mops very well. It is not as quiet as the LG on hard surfaces such as tiles but it is very thorough and it goes places the previous vacuum didn't so the sensors work b etter. Having the rear wheel on the mopping tank assists it not getting jammed. The front bumper is used a lot as it seems determined to go right against the walls which is a good thing (assuming the bumper lasts). Battery life is very impressive. Shame the adapter cable for the base station isn't a bit longer especially when the base station should not be within 1 metre of anything.
Excellent vacuum. Works very well
It does a decent job for the price you pay. It’s no 1k plus type model and has a hard time finding it’s way home but it does a good job at what you want and that’s keeping floors clean
Walkabout iRoom 600 Smart Robot Vacuum and Mop With App-Based Automated Cleaning System
Love how my floors feel its a rather large machine and does a great job I just wish I could map out the area I wish I wanted it to clean on the app not just let it run wide around the house having in bang into thing constantly.
We have a cat. A long haired cat. He sheds a lot. Our new Walkabout iroom 600 is Pet-Hair Pick-up Perfection. We are immensely pleased with it's power and it's so wonderfully quiet. It's easy to use, has a simple app and honestly does a great job! Just what we needed! Thank you!!
It's really quiet, surprisingly so, has done an amazing job cleaning. The app is not really useful - agree with a review below, it would be great to have more info on what the app does/is meant to do, and a map of where the cleaner has or hasn't cleaned.
Didn’t realise my house was so dusty, machine auction is good and noise is pretty quiet it doesn’t disturb my baby and is very useful to keep the floor clean for him in between vacuums and mops. The mop doesn’t scrub or anything but it doesn’t miss sections and is great for a quick mop for dust and light dirt. Does have abit of trouble finding it’s charging dock and app doesn’t offer much but does the job. Really happy
Fantastic device. Sold by a fantastic operator. Thanks.