Enter a world of total freedom with the Solo Pro 2. Sonictrek's patented multi-point bone conduction technology delivers clear, energetic sound without the need for contact with ears, leaving you free to focus on what moves you.
- Multi-point sound delivery technology. Experience four points of contact that deliver sound directly to your eardrum without the need for earbuds that touch the ear or ear canal. Your ears are totally free, as if you aren't wearing headphones at all.
- Uninterrupted play time with rapid USB-C charging. Enjoy over 8 hours of continuous play time. Included USB-C rapid charging cable adds up to 2 hours of charge in as little as 15 minutes.
- Large touch function controls. Never lose focus when running, lifting, cycling, or simply enjoying the outdoors. Large touch button controls deliver simple to use controls for skipping tracks, pausing/playing, and adjusting volume on the go.
- Rated IPX6 Waterproof, ultra-light and ultra-durable. Engineered to be worn by top athletes and everyday listeners alike, the Solo Pro 2 are so light you may forget you are wearing them. Advanced flexible ABS and titanium construction resists damage due to falls and compression.
- Take and make calls. Answer calls with the tap of a finger, or interact with voice assistants thanks to an intelligently positioned on board microphone.
What's in the box
- Sonictrek Solo Pro 2 bone conduction sports headphones
- USB-C charging cable
- 2x foam ear plugs to block out ambient noise if desired
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including smart watches and fitness bands that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
Very good quality
The speakers had static when you bent forward and when we tried to exchange MIFO were quite resistant and wouldn’t take them back because we didn’t have the packaging. We have sent them back at additional expense and requested a refund. They have acknowledged receipt of them but no information on whether we will get the refund at that was weeks ago. VERY disappointed as their sales pitch was that their customer service was excellent.
Pretty good except in loud environments. You have to wear the ear plug which is fine but it can be a little distorted
Works very well! doesn’t fall off when exercising and has great audio!
Too quiet to hear people on phone calls.
While cycling the wireless earbuds are not loud enough to listen to podcasts or the radio. A lot of annoying vibration in the ear pieces compared to much cheaper headphones I have purchased.
Absolute rubbish, don't get sucked in by fake reviews like I did. They will not refund you.
Sonictrek Solo Pro 2 Bluetooth 5 Bone Conduction Sports Headphones
Excellent quality and value
Well I still have not received my head phones so much for quick