The best noise canceling earbuds for active movers now with fast, free shipping.
The latest performance earbuds for movers and shakers feature multi-level active noise cancelation, a sleek new design, and transparency mode to hear the world around you with a tap!
What happens when you combine the best sound, beautiful aluminium construction, the latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology, incredibly long battery life, and intuitive pairing software? The Mifo O5 PLUS Gen 2 happens: Make it Fully Optimal.
- ANC and ENC for the ultimate in noise cancelation. The Mifo S uses an incredible 6 microphones to deliver active noise cancelation and call noise reduction in a slim, comfortable package. Want to hear the outside? Activate transparency mode with a tap.
- Earbuds that stay in, no matter what. Our unique horn shaped design fits comfortably and securely in the ear. The waterproof Mifo S shakes off sweat, rain, and even underwater conditions with ease. Never be afraid to push your workout to the limit.
- Powerful bass in a tiny form factor. Stay motivated during workouts with energetic, powerful, yet balanced bass. Our most advanced audio drivers deliver crisp, true to sound highs, mids, and lows.
- Battery life that goes the distance. With up to 7 hours of continuous use, the Mifo S deliver enough power to satisfy the longest workouts. Place in the charging case for a rapid recharge up to 3 times.
- Touch button controls for tactile feedback. Adjust volume, track selection, noise canceling mode, caller response, and more with the tap of a finger. Tactile buttons mean no accidental taps.
What's in the box
- Mifo S true wireless bluetooth earbuds
- 7 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customized, secure fit
- USB-C charging cable
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including smart watches and fitness bands that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
I have just upgraded from my Mifo 5 earbuds to the new Mifo S and without exaggeration they are probably the best wireless earbuds I have ever owned. I only have small inner ears and these fit like a glove, perfect for the gym. The sound is rich and vibrant and easy to control with just a few taps. The battery life is amazing and I would certainly recommend them to any of my friends and family.
Great sound fit security great product also customer service is also excellent
I have the original mifo buds however with my helmet I had to almost tape them in. Bought the sports one and it's a game changer. Fits snug into my ear. Helmet doesn't catch. They are perfect
I upgraded from a pair of Mifo 05 Plus to Mifo S. Really happy with them, improved sound quality, more bass, less delay when watching music videos, really comfortable and they do not move, very secure.
Negatives: I wanted the black colour scheme which was unavailable.
Delivery time was slow, I appreciate this is not Mifo's fault.
Hands down the best sounding and most comfortable set of ear buds I have ever owned! They also sound great deep bass notes are simulated very nicely! Only down fall is they occasionally cut out just like all other wireless headphones. - only used three times
This earbuds is one of the best I’ve ever used the fits perfect the tips is a little bit too thin for me the noise cancelling can be a bit better the volume could be a bit more when the next generation comes out please you have my email The battery could be a bit better to I use mine for two hours and the battery drop to 60%
These are awesome
The best Earbuds I have ever had, great sound great comfort and great service.
Simply the best
It a brilliant product.. its fits really well.. its so comfortable that you foget that you've got them on, they look great and feel great, in that regard i give it 10 out of 10. Audio quality need a tad bit more work, over all it has neutral sound and the treble is slightly low and the volume is slightly low over all, if they came with an app that does hearing test and calibrates the audio output to your hearing profile then it would be brilliant, for audio quality i give it 8.5 out of 10. Regarding features that is offered ANC is good enough, low latency is brilliant and touch control is great, it really needs a supporting app. I give it 8.5 out of 10. Regarding price point this product is value for money but for the price you pay it really needs an app that maps your hearing in the range of frequencies and adjust the audio according to it, for price point i give it 9 out of 10, almost there but not quiet.. over all it comes to 36 out of 40 or 90%.
I do love these earphones but I bought them to help me sleep through my husband's snoring which they don't. Everything else is great. Super comfy, even for sleeping on my side with small ears (I didn't know that was a thing until I tried other earphones). I wasn't sure they would be comfortable with my ear piercings, other earphones have seemed comfortable and then I wake up with tender cartilage, haven't had this issue with these. They are waterproof so I can wear them in our noisy spa and the noise cancelling allows me to listen to music or speech with just a background of bubbling. Transparency mode allows me to hear the birds singing and the wind in the trees whilst still enjoying a podcast or music. Really great product, it just doesn't do the one thing I really wanted it to and I wouldn't have spent that much on earphones unless I expected them to cancel that noise. With noise cancelling on maximum I got about 4 hours before they needed recharging. I expected more but understand estimates are usually based on lowest power use. Sound is good but not as good as other brands.