Enter a world of total freedom with the Solo Pro 2. Sonictrek's patented multi-point bone conduction technology delivers clear, energetic sound without the need for contact with ears, leaving you free to focus on what moves you.
- Multi-point sound delivery technology. Experience four points of contact that deliver sound directly to your eardrum without the need for earbuds that touch the ear or ear canal. Your ears are totally free, as if you aren't wearing headphones at all.
- Uninterrupted play time with rapid USB-C charging. Enjoy over 8 hours of continuous play time. Included USB-C rapid charging cable adds up to 2 hours of charge in as little as 15 minutes.
- Large touch function controls. Never lose focus when running, lifting, cycling, or simply enjoying the outdoors. Large touch button controls deliver simple to use controls for skipping tracks, pausing/playing, and adjusting volume on the go.
- Rated IPX6 Waterproof, ultra-light and ultra-durable. Engineered to be worn by top athletes and everyday listeners alike, the Solo Pro 2 are so light you may forget you are wearing them. Advanced flexible ABS and titanium construction resists damage due to falls and compression.
- Take and make calls. Answer calls with the tap of a finger, or interact with voice assistants thanks to an intelligently positioned on board microphone.
What's in the box
- Sonictrek Solo Pro 2 bone conduction sports headphones
- USB-C charging cable
- 2x foam ear plugs to block out ambient noise if desired
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including smart watches and fitness bands that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
I bought these to replace my Trek Titanium bone conducting headset that is 6 years old and has now broken. Used them about 6 hours now and the volume is not as high as the Treks. The overall sound is pretty good, more bass than the Treks in certain circumstances but they feel a lot more flimsy. All in all pretty good but not a high enough volume in certain circumstances
I’m finding these so much more comfortable to wear compared to earbuds BUT wish it was possible to adjust the fit behind your head
Sonictrek Solo Pro 2 Bluetooth 5 Bone Conduction Sports Headphones
Great sound however they are too big and don’t sit in the correct position. I bought them for cycling however the sound is average because of this. Can you please make them in different sizes or adjustable over the ear and around the back.
AWESOME!! Just love them. Tried various ear buds/ pods etc they never fit right and too fiddly to adjust. These are brilliant, recommend highly.
Nice stile but the sound on the other side is very low
I wish they were adjustable. They are far too big and this makes it difficult to get good sounds.
Awesome sounds just need multiple sizes the fit different sized heads
Good audio but thumps and head bracket way too big